from the comfort of your home
One Nursing Care is our full-service Nursing and Therapy Staffing and Management Company. Our extensive network of Agencies are fully credentialed, assuring quality, compliance and appropriate utilization.
- Licensed Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Complex Nursing Care
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Certified Home Health Aides
- Medical Social Work
- Occupational Therapy
- Adult and Pediatric Services
We are available 24/7 and are capable of handling simple to complex medical needs.
One Infusion Pharmacy is our Infusion Therapy and Specialty Pharmacy Company.
We provide infusion and injectable pharmacy services at home and physician offices as prescribed by physicians. Our service assures that patients with diverse pharmacy needs can be treated from one source — without interruption.
Our Infusion Pharmacy manages a wide variety of treatments and therapies, ensuring quality care and service.
Our pharmacy allows patients to have medical conditions treated where it is convenient and comfortable — at home.
- Alpha 1 Therapy
- Antibiotic Therapy
- Cardiac / Inotrope Therapy
- Hemophilia Services
- Immune Therapy
- Parenteral & Enteral Nutrition
- Pain Palliative Care
- Transplant Support Therapy
- Specialty Injectables
- Hematopoietic Hormone Therapy
Home Medical Equipment
One Home Medical Equipment is our Medical Equipment, Supply and Service Company.
Equipment we offer can meet the needs of patients, ranging from soft goods to respiratory supplies. Our medical equipment experts are trained to accommodate physicians ‘orders, refill requests, and offer in home set-up and comprehensive training to patients and their caregivers.
We provide and transport medical equipment and supplies to in-patient facilities for transition to the home.
Medical Equipment Services
- Respiratory Services & Equipment
- Rehabilitation & Mobility Equipment
- Customized Rehabilitation Equipment
- Adult and Pediatric Equipment and Supplies
- Soft Good Supplies such as wound care, ostomy, colostomy and urological
- Aids to Daily Living Supplies and Equipment
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy